Subscribe to Fiji Sale - Lists Properties on Mortgagee Sale in Fiji
Powered by groups.yahoo.com

This blog is brought to you by Gilbert & Samuels Company Limited, a financial advisory services and consulting company based in Suva, Fiji.
To contact the authors of this blog, please call telephones (679) 3342719, (679) 3544897 or e-mail info@gilbert.com.fj.


Friday, April 27, 2007

Board Membership at Home Finance Company Limited

This is to announce that I had been offered and have accepted an appointment by the Fiji National Provident Fund (FNPF) as one of its Independent Directors to the Board of Home Finance Company Limited (HFC Finance).

FNPF, the Fiji pension funds provider, owns 75% shares in HFC Finance (while the remaining 25% is owned by the Unit Trust of Fiji). HFC Finance is a deposit taking institution and is licensed and supervised by the Reserve Bank of Fiji.

I have accepted the appointment as Independent Board Director at Home Finance Company Limited in the interests of seeing how our member funds at FNPF are being invested, and to contribute to HFC Finance and FNPF, as its major shareholder, my banking and financial industry experience and skills.

Being a vocal critique of the responsibilities of Board Directors in local institutions, I undertake to carry out my Board Directorship role to the best of my abilities and in an impartial manner.

To our past clients in the finance industry and to those that may wish to use our services through Gilbert & Samuels Company Limited, I vouch that we will continue to maintain very high standards of professionalism and confidentiality with regard to individual client matters and will not, at any time, compromise our ethics and standards, by providing or sharing information about one client to its competitors in the industry.

To contact us about this appointment or any future consultancy, you can e-mail gilbert@connect.com.fj or call telephones (679) 3396427 or (679) 9921427.

Labels: , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home