Subscribe to Fiji Sale - Lists Properties on Mortgagee Sale in Fiji
Powered by groups.yahoo.com

This blog is brought to you by Gilbert & Samuels Company Limited, a financial advisory services and consulting company based in Suva, Fiji.
To contact the authors of this blog, please call telephones (679) 3342719, (679) 3544897 or e-mail info@gilbert.com.fj.


Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Posting will not be regular this week

To regular readers and visitors to my blog, posting will not be regular this week as I am attending a seminar over the entire week. For that, I apologise to everyone. I will be back posting regularly from this weekend.

In the meantime, if you wish to enquire about a specific issue, do drop me an e-mail on gilbertv@connect.com.fj.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home